The Learning Bridges Research Project investigates, evaluates and develops pedagogical approaches and models in order to enhance productive collaboration between participants and contexts. The aim of the research is to bridge gaps between formal and informal learning environments so that the funds of knowledge as well as social practices developed in one setting can become resources in the other. Moreover, the project examines the role and possibilities of technology and social media to support participants’ transitions and knowledge generation across contexts. The multiprofessional collaboration and learning at work are also investigated in the research project.
- Learner agency, identity work and learning transitions in and across different learning environments
- The construction of interaction and collaboration between students, teachers and other professionals across and within contexts
- The role of technology in mediating interaction, collaboration and learning between participants and learning environments
- Pedagogical models and curricula recommendations for productive integration of formal and informal learning environments
- Multi-professional collaboration and learning at work